Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Daddy's home and the Seattle aquarium

Daddy came home and I have one happy little boy.  Jesse took a nap and Kade sat next to him saying Daddy like 10,000 times. 

So excited to have Dad home!

We had a great family day on Saturday and went up to Seattle.  We were going to the UVU womens basketball game and decided to go up and play early.  We took Kade to the aquarium and it was nuts.  It was super busy but Kade loved it.  He wouldn't touch the tide pools he tried but I guess the water was too cold.

I love jelly fish.  I'm pretty sure I could watch them all day.

My boys checking out the fish

Kade loves fish

This guy was pretty funny looking. 

I just liked this guy and he happened to swim across my frame.

When you walk outside there is a part that there ar fish above you.  It looks so cool.

I'm not sure what this guy is but I love him.  He was jumping up and down along the side of the tank. I wish I could have watched him longer

Snack time watching the sharks.

Back to the jelly fish.  The jelly fish display was so cool. It was a big circle and you could stand in the middle. There were lights that changed color and so the jelly fish changed color.

We went to lunch at the crab pot.  I think we were the only ones there who didn't order crab.  We decided we would go back without Kade and eat crab.  Kade does awesome when we go out to eat especially now that he is old enough to use crayons.  Our food was so good.  Then we walked around a little inside and found a carousel.  Kade loved it.

Ignore my ridiculous face.

It was actually a really long ride so that was fun. 

After freezing down by the water we headed up to REI and walked around.  Kade just wanted to run around and was tired and cranky.  Jesse mentioned how tiring it was chasing him around (that was just when I went to the bathroom).  We then went to the basketball game, they lost by a lot but we were able to see Cathy and it was so much fun.  We wnet and got dinner with the team and headed back to the hotel where the team was staying to hang out with Cathy.  Kade had a super quick nap in the car and then was happy while at the hotel.  He loved pushing the elevator buttons.  It was so great to see Cathy and have a family day. Now we are just waiting for baby boy to join us now that his daddy is home.

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I've been there to the aquarium! So fun to have the family together... and waiting :-)

Emily Nice said...

dads are so great! Hope he gets to stick around for the new little guy. Loved all your fishy pictures too.