Monday, February 13, 2012

Samoa Bars

Can't believe I forgot to add this picture with the last post.  Kind of hard to drive with your eyes closed bud.


So yesterday and today have been a bit long.  I have put myself on bedrest after church yesterday because I was having contractions.  This baby can't come until after Thursday!  At church yesterday I was hurting pretty bad and got scared that I would be going into labor.  I came home and laid on the couch and then felt better.  Today I have made the point to stay home and down.  Well down is a little hard but I did pretty good. Jill and the kids came over and hung out all day.  Thanks Jill for helping me do laundry and mopping my floor and just hanging out all day.  We made pizza for dinner and it was super good.  Then we made these and tehy are amazing!  Go make them !
Pinned Image
Kade went pee in the toilet today!  I know everyone else is so excited right! haha I just want to document it somewhere since I'm so bad at writing in my journal.  He has been really good at telling me when he needs to poop but we haven't made it in the toilet again.  Not that 'm rushing and moving super fast these days because I'm not. Well life is good I'll keep you posted on this whole baby thing.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Good luck! No jumping jacks :-)

Anonymous said...

so whats the recipe??? are you making them for me when I come visit??


mom

Powers Fam said...

Those bars look yummy!!! I can't believe you are going to be a having a baby in just a few days!!!!!! So excited. It seemed like it has taken forever-hahahaha! I'll have to try that recipe because I love coconut and chocolate. Hang in there baby and mama!