Sunday, December 18, 2011

Train ride part 1

Last month I found out about a train that we could ride and during Christmastime Santa is on it.  So I looked up the information and signed us up.  Then we convinced the Johnson's to come with us too.  It was such a fun morning.  This is an old steam engine and does a scenic route of Mt Rainer.
The sun was bright.

Really bright! but it was out and the sky was clear blue

Johnson Family

See its cold!

Chloe standing there saying she was cold.

Rex checking out the train

Engine number 2


It looked so cool with the steam coming out.


I think this may be the smallest church I have ever seen.
More proof it was cold, but really pretty.

Kade excited to look out the window

Ha Rex caught you! He wouldn't look at the camera.

Kade looks like he is holding on for dear life.  Maybe he was.  And the poor boy wasn't feeling well.  When we got home later that day he had a temperature of 102.  So sad but it made the train ride easy.  He sat on our laps and cuddled the whole time.

cheeeeeseeeeeeee

He cracks me up when he holds his feet.  Looks like he is trying to sit cross legged

The conductor.  He punched smiley faces in the tickets

Kade liked holding the tickets.  He finally gave one to Jesse after 15 minutes.  I have a million other pictures so this is just part one.

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That looks like so much fun... I wish I had thought of looking up train rides while in Seattle. Good job!

Jill said...

So cute thanks for sharing. Sorry my pics aren't as good as yours. =)