Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Sunday Evening and 26 weeks

I'm a little behind in getting this post up.  I had 3 photo shoots the last week so i spent time editing those.  Check out the photo blog because I love the christmas shoot I did with the kids.  I'm learning its too cold to go out and take pictures around here especially with kids....yikes eveyone was freezing.  Oh and I'll be 29 weeks on Tuesday and maybe we'll get a new picture up this week.
Figured I better get some pictures of me pregnant so I can compare them later.  Fun to include Kade but he wasn't so into it.

I feel pretty good about our bucket list.  I printed it off the internet and it was fun to see what we could do.  I'm missing our fall weather because its been cold here.

My dad sent us this ridiculous hat it lights up, sings and the top moves back and forth.  It used to have a bell on the top but that flew off one day.  Kade loves to push the button so the hat turns on and then he runs away. These next few pictures are just a typical evening around here.



I love my boys!  Kade loves his daddy and they crack each other up all the time.

So check out my kids outfit.  Now let me explain... Melanie made this sweater around the time Kade was born and I told her I liked it well next thing i knew it was in the mail.  I am so excited Kade can wear it and he keeps it on.  I think its so cute and I love the fact that Melanie crocheted it.  She is so talented. Kade's sweet sweatpants were hand downs from the Pearson's they were probably Jesse's at one time and for sure Megan's.  It cracks me up that they don't stay down. 

A family picture in front of our tree after we decorated it.  I have since made a tree skirt and need to take a picture of that. I guess I need to get a picture of our whole tree.  We cut the tree down from our front yard and I love it. 

Kade getting a ride from dad.  They love to wrestle and play

Oh here is a picture of our whole tree.  So we have added a few ornaments on the bottom(plastic ones for Kade) and well the top of our tree is pretty empty. Maybe Kade and I will make a star for it this week.

5 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Jamie you look fabulous!!! Kade is such a cutie. I lovemhis outfit. ;) and hearing all this talk about cold weather confirms that we will be visiting you in August. We will be road tripping it up to you with the trailer. How awesome that you cut a tree from your own yard. Will this be a new tradition each year?

Jamie Pearson said...

Jen seeing how that is the only tree in our yard i think the tradition dies...unless we have to move. The tree was too close to the house so Jesse wanted it gone and I told him not until Christmas. Its perfect. And yes August will be lots more fun, even though i'm still sad you arent coming sooner

Smart Helm said...

That sure is a beautiful jacket :-) Be careful what you say or u'll get more! Aren't Christmas trees wonderful?

Anonymous said...

great pics Jamie, I love the candid ones! yes I agree I do like Kade's outfit!
The sweater will be a treasure if your boys don't wear it out first!
How come you and Jesse are matching in your family picture??
again great photos!

mom

Jill said...

Kade is rockin' that outfit!