Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa and Trucks

"Hey Kade smile"... and this is what I get! See his eye, yeah he ran into the wall and had a nice gash on his face.

We went to Jesse's work party and Kade got to see Santa again.  Doesn't he look thrilled?  At least he isn't screaming he just went right up to him and sat on his lap. 

Then they shared crayons

We were on our way to the car when Kade saw the 'big trucks' and dad being awesome let him in.  Oh he was so happy

Things to push and move

He was sooo happy sitting in the truck and holding his crayon.

Then there was a bigger truck!

And after we took him out he then cried for 10 minutes because he didn't want to get out of the truck.  Yikes!

I finished our stockings and now they are hung (with tape).  I just sewed up scraps and well they are okay, they work for us...i guess I should think about stocking hangers of some sort for the coming years.

3 comments:

Emily Nice said...

I love the stockings. they are cute and christmasy. So funny about Kade

Anonymous said...

great job on the stockings! Kade is ALL BOY!! trucks and cars!! and cars and trucks!!

mom

WARNERS said...

Kade is looking too big - like a little boy and not a toddler! The stockings are great - nice work. I'm laughing at myself bc we still have 3 stockings from when i made them a few years ago. I need to get up to speed!