Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Organization

So this is how we have been spending our time.  Okay well kind of.  Kade is starting to roll all over the place and he found the step today and decided to prop his leg up and relax.  He gets really frustrated when the wall, step, or couch do not move for him.  He needs to learn how to move his arm so he can roll the other way.  (sorry the picture isn't great its from my phone)

Kade has been a little sick I'm not sure if its from traveling or teething or what but he have been hanging low in this ridiculously cold weather.  We want to go back and play in California! 

I went to a relief society activity last week and we talked about organization and Sister Burris came up with 15 steps to help keep ourselves organized so I thought I would share and help me remember what I need to do.  Some things we have been good at and others need some work.
1. Determine Goal
2. Declutter
3. Don't rely on memory-write it down
4. Consolidate similar activities
5. Clean out files
6. Use one calender for family
7. Plan telephone calls-set time limits
8. Take time for yourself
9. Delegate
10. Identify
11. Determine best times for tasks
12. Set deadlines
13. Toss out old magazines
14. Color code closet
15.Closet and Drawers space- roll clothes

Now that Kade is down before 10 tonight I am going to make a valentines day pillow and maybe hopefully one day I will get it posted.  I ran out of pictures space on my blog so I'm trying to figure out what I should do.  I have a ton more pictures to post and a few more projects to post.  One day I hope to get all caught up.

5 comments:

Powers Fam said...

How did you run out of picture Space?? Crazy! Kade sure is cute lounging there. I hope he feels better soon. I've been trying to do a little organizing myself. In my mind, if everything has a place then your house won't get dirty. ;)

Natalie & Josh said...

I love the picture of Kade! It just cracks me up cause he is already lounging like a Man haha

Smart Helm said...

That is so strange about the picture space. We've been posting for about the same amount of time so I guess I better start watching it. Dismal organization skills is a sign of a creative mind, right? Umm.. right?

Jamie Pearson said...

I guess i have too many pictures and once picassa fills up you are done. i can either pay or delete have not decided what im going to do

rebecs said...

glad the night went well. great advice.