Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Vacation Part 2

Oh man doesn't he look so old in this picture?

Cliff (Jesse's cousin) and I were trying to figure out what different settings were on our camera so Alec and Kade became our models.  I think these two will be best of friends.

We hiked around Pirates Cove and it was beautiful. 

All the seals were laying out on rocks because it was such a nice day and well this is the nude beach and well it was a nice day. Luckily the only nude person we saw was a little 5 year old kid running up and down the beach wearing a super man cape it was hilarious.

Did a photo shoot with my friend Isabelle's little boy Andres and Kade joined us in the grass.  I just love the colors in these pictures.  I am kind of kicking myself for not getting Kade dressed before we went outside.

For some reason I can't turn this picture but i love how it looks like he is sleeping.


Now just look at that face...too cute.  Have I mentioned that I love the grass too.  This was in the Pearson's backyard


Having a very important discussion.

This is my new favorite picture.  I'm not sure what he is doing but I love that he is showing off his 2 teeth. They came in on dec 12.  Kade now makes this face all the time and he thinks he is so funny as he bounces up and down.  We are lucky we have one super cute and fun kid.  I still can't believe he is 8 months old where did the time go?  Okay more to come tomorrow.  I figure I'll just do a few pictures each day so there will be lots of California posts.

3 comments:

Joy :) said...

Kade is getting so big so fast. Such a handsome little man!!!

bjahlstrom said...

That last picture just cracks me up!

Smart Helm said...

Cute Pajamas!