Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Vacation Part 3

A cousin picture for the grandparents. 
Brinly wanted a ride.  Notice the back wheel...good luck Davin

We had the most beautiful weather so my dad, Jen, Davin, Kade and I went to see the monarch butterflies and walked down to the beach.  We saw some pretty cool trees along the way.

Love this picture of my dad and Kade

Can we please go back!

We took a trip down to Solvang to buy fabric at the 99 cent fabric store.  Solvang is an old Danish town and one of the shoe stores has this oversized clog out in front to take pictures with.  Well of course I had to put Kade in it and he loved it.  I think about 20 different people stopped to luck at him.


Bath time with Davin and Alec (thanks Davin for looking at the camera)

Alec and Kade were having so much fun splashing and laughing it was super cute

Baths are really so much more fun with cousins.

5 comments:

Emily Nice said...

oh love all your pictures. And oh it looks so nice to be able to run around a play outside! You sure do well keeping up posting! I heard you got some snow in your neck of the woods this past week...

Smart Helm said...

Looks like a very fun Christmas. You get out and do so many things! Although, maybe it's just the fact that you remember to take pictures :-) Its so great!

Emily said...

I love the cousin pictures, so cute!

Erin Farrar said...

Kade is so cute! I am glad that I got to see him. All the pictures are good, I like the one with Kade and dad.

rebecs said...

what fun xmas pictures. wish we were visiting CA too. glad you had a fun time.