Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Vacation Part 1

Kade and I flew into San Fransico and our friend Kendra picked us up.  We then stayed with the Mayott's for a few nights and it was so much fun.  Kade and Dylan played great together.  Kade loved their toys.  Oh and Kade did awesome on the flights.
Here are the Mayott kids and Kade they were so funny.
Kade and grandpa Hank
We went to Montana de Oro to have our family picture taken and came across these sea urchins all together.

Kade at the beach.  His 7 month picture, well one of them at least.  I will play with these more once I get some time.  I have a bunch and I think they turned out super cute

Kiwi Ashby took the Pearson Family pictures.  We stayed around and i took more pictures. Kiwi offered to take a quick picture for us with my camera which was super nice of her.  Check out her site she is great. Thanks Kiwi
The weather was so nice that we played outside a lot and Kade enjoyed swinging at Grandma and Grandpa Pearsons. ( I love this picture)

Sitting on top of the mountain.  Christmas Eve hiked up Madonna Mountain which was fun.  Kade did pretty good for his first real hike.

Kade in the carrier.  This picture cracks me up.  His Aunt Emily made him the beanie


After our hike we went to Grandma Helen's for the Pearson's Christmas Eve get together.  There are all of GG Helen's great grandchildren (well for now)

Christmas morning
Cousins playing with their new bubbles and Aunt Kerry and Aunt Megan

A random Christmas morning picture, not sure what Kathy and Jesse are counting

Story time with Grandma Kathy. She got them all matching pj's

Alec and Brinly they are just weeks apart in age.

Kade's first Christmas so I had to get a picture at dinner before I forgot.  Okay more pictures to come I took way to many while in California and I doubt I will be editing many of them, i haven't so far and well that is just going to take time. I have a Valentines day table runner that I better get busy with.  I am so excited to work on some new projects.  If I remember I'll take a picture of my christmas table runner it was super cute.

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Looks like lots of fun and lots of playmates. Awesome! I miss SLO. Good times there! Enjoy your projects! oh, and your short hair is super cute!

Kiwi said...

It was so fun seeing you. We really enjoyed photographing then whole Pearson clan.

Smart Helm said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

I love the matching pj's, it brings back a few memories!


mom