Thursday, July 8, 2010

While the Pearsons were here

Kade having quality Grandpa Charlie time outside looking at the chickens

And sleeping together on the couchI really like this picture. One day Jesse was holding Kade up so he could look out the window and he just looked so cute so I got my camera out. Not really sure what he is looking at but he is studding it hard. Have I mentioned that Kade is sleeping about 6-6 1/2 hours each night yeah. We are going to try and let him put himself to sleep and so far for today's nap it worked. I fed him, burped him, and then played a little but he was so tired so I went and laid him down in his bed and he cried a little but no its quiet so I hope he sleeps. I'll keep you posted on how he is doingWe went to Holden Beach and man was it windy. Brinly's hair was standing straight up after she got out of the water.
Jesse throwing Megan in the water. Good thing the water was warmKade slept again but he was awake for a little bit but had to be kept covered because of the wind.
Kade was blessed on Sunday and we got a nice family picture out in the yard. We really missed having the Georges and Joel with us and we can't wait to see everyone at Christmas
I also made Kade a cute fourth of July tie that he could wear to church. It seemed very appropriate for the occasion

5 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

He is getting cuter by the minute! How are YOU feeling? So nice to have family around. Enjoy!

bjahlstrom said...

You MADE a tie? When will I NOT be impressed by your great projects? Congratulations on the blessing day, Jamie! Huh...I think his hair is lighter!

Kathy said...

Man, all that stuff looked fun! Wish I could have been there with you... Oh, Wait!! I was! Thanks for a great visit, and thanks, Emily, for making us such great food. It was really hard to come home and fix dinner. The bed sure felt great, though. Run your fingers through Kade's luxurious head of hair for me a few times, OK? Loves to all!

Emily Nice said...

love that picture of him looking out the window! shows off his pretty eyes.

Isn't it nice to have family?

Frances-Marie Avery said...

What a cute lil' chile you have honey!