Monday, July 26, 2010

Fishing for my birthday

Sunday was my birthday! I'm not 27 wow that is starting to sound old. We decided to go fishing and let me tell you it was HOT. We have gone fishing the past 3 years now for my birthday I'm not sure that we have actually ever planned it but it always happens. So Saturday night we loaded up the car and drove out to a little lake. Its a lot different with a kid. When we got there Jesse had to scare a snake away, then we battled mosquitos, then I saw a snake swimming in the water and it was coming right up to us, then more mosquitos, and it was so humid and we did not have on single bite in 45 minutes so we looked at each other and called it a night. It was a pitiful night for fishing but the moon was beautiful. Anyways here are a few quick pics of the night.
Kade hanging out in the chair so I could get my camera, he looks so chubby in this picture..can you see his thunder thigh. Oh and my flash was super bright
Then the light blinded Jesse

And I tried to not blind us so i turned my head lamp on.
I will add more tomorrow



2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

He is getting huge! Maybe I should try fishing with you again...

bjahlstrom said...

Which lake did you guys go to? We signed up for a fishing class at Lake Rim, since we're rookies!