Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Son is Cute

Kade doesn't have just one church outfit he normally wears a white onsie with a tie on it but this Sunday I wanted to put him in this super cute sweater that i got him. I didn't have pants to match so I put him in his overalls and man he just looked so cute. Of course I never got a picture of him in his sweater maybe next week.I think Kade has figured out the camera and doesn't ever like to smile for me. He will be laughing and smiling like 2 seconds before I take the picture.
This picture makes me laugh, he looks so scared in it. I pretty much just wanted to get a picture of his sweet hair, which i did. We love his hair its so soft.

4 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

That last picture is actually pretty hilarious!

Erin Farrar said...

Haha love the last picture! Made me laugh pretty good! I cant believe how big he has gotten!

Emily Nice said...

wow he looks practally grown up. Very Cute!

Kathy said...

The last picture looks a little bit like he's horrified you're taking a shot of him in the buff. Ah... this is just the beginning of the blackmail pictures! Grab them while you can!