Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kade at 2 Months

I had some fun taking pictures the other day of Kade. I think they turned out pretty well. He is gettin good at holding his head up. I can't wait until he can really hold his head up all by himself that will be great.

He is smiling a lot these days and its so fun. He also laughs all the time as well. Hopefully I can get a picture of him sticking his tongue out but Jesse needs to be here for that because that is their little thing.
Well I guess he is kind of sticking his tongue out here. Its just too funny

We love how he is making so many faces that is until I get my camera out and then he just sits and stares at it. I guess thats what happens when you put a big black thing in his face


Its amazing to me to think that he is 2 months already. Time is flying by. I have been doing some private swim lessons and Kade goes along and the moms play with him while I teach their kids. Last week it worked out pretty well, we shall see how this week goes. Kade is also sleeping great last night he was out around 9:30pm and then woke up at 5:30am. It was a great nights sleep. And I LOVE my sleep!






7 comments:

wilson4 said...

What a cute little guy!!! I can see that you have such fun taking his picture. I'm sure you are loving every moment of him.

Sarah Jarvis said...

He sure is spoiling you! But you deserve it! Oh, if I could go back to having one little infant. Make sure you enjoy it (I know you do) because it will never be the same! Ever!

Erin Farrar said...

He is so cute, and getting so big. I cant wait to see him again. I love all the hair too! Miss you.

Powers Fam said...

He is sooo gorgeous! Is his hair reddish? Your pictures of him come out so clear and his eyes just sparkle. Ty has his one year pictures this next Tuesday. I'm really excited to see how they turn out.

Emily Nice said...

I like the tongue one! I can't believe how big he is getting. Very cute...

Smart Helm said...

I like the none naked ones :-). Sleep is always good!

bjahlstrom said...

That hair just cracks me up. He is so cute.