Friday, October 2, 2009

Things that make me smile

So I go walking every morning (well almost). I go with some ladies from church that live in my neighborhood. One is super pregnant and has 2 other kids that go on the walk with them. Since I'm such a nice person I push the double stroller. I figure it will help me get in shape by pushing more weight. Well here is a picture of Bella. Her expression really makes me laugh.

Since I'm having so much fun on photoshop I did this to the picture:Now it really makes me laugh. Most the time Bella is telling me "NO" when I push her and is moving around making it even harder to push. The day i took the pictures she was all smiles. Maybe I should bring my camera more often

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Ha, sounds like Bella and Noah could be great friends. And yes, you should be pushing the double stroller!!!!

Natalie & Josh said...

wow I can't believe how big she is but I guess it has been a year since i've seen her! She is so cute!!!! I love looking at your pictures. keep up the good work

Smart Helm said...

That is a great picture.

I have to admit I don't like it all messed up in photoshop, but u were just playing around, right? I liked it just the way it was!

Emily Nice said...

i love your cute photos. I couldn't leave a comment on your other blog, but the photos look great!