Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

My birthday was great. We didn't do a whole lot but it was great. We swam in the morning and taught some of my swimmers how to dive. It was great being at an outdoor pool. We ate sushi for lunch and shared a frozen yogurt. Then we relaxed at home and went fishing at night. After having such a crazy month of going places every weekend it was nice to relax at home.

I know my hair looks great in this picture, I guess this is what happens after you ride in the jeep for 45 minutes and its hot and humid.
Here is a picture of some of my swimmers at our last swim meet. I haven't put a picture up but here they are. I really love coaching these guys its so much fun. Hopefully this week at our meet I'll get some nice pictures I just have to remember to bring the battery.So I bought a new lens a couple of months ago and I love it. It makes me so happy. I'm still learning new things about it but I really do like it. I love how the hook and line are so clear in this picture. Where are all my old roommates with their cute kids. I need you to come visit so I can take pics of you guys!
Here is Jesse's first catch a nice size catfish, and notice the Jeep in the background. Oh and this was the biggest fish we caught last night.
Here is my sad little fish. I caught 2 blue gills and Jesse caught 1 catfish and 1 blue gill. He wins for the biggest fish and obviously we tie for catching the same amountWe took some pics while waiting to catch something, just anything
Well I got a little hungry
So when we got home I got to eat this wonderful Cheesecake Jesse made me for my birthday. Well I think he made it more for himself because he has eaten most of it and man is he proud of it. It did taste really good.

7 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Jamie! I forgot your B-day! I am so mad. Happy late Birthday! It sounds like a great day! I am calling you today! And yes, you do need to come visit and take pics. But first, we need to remember your B-day! Can you forgive us?

Smart Helm said...

Sounds like u did have a great birthday! I knew it was ur birthday cuz I was with Emily and u called her :-)

I'm glad u got a new lens and are enjoying it lots. Aren't hobbies AWESOME?

Emily Nice said...

Yay for happy birthday. That fish looks scary! Do you eat them? Hopefully not with the cheesecake which does look delicious by the way. So tell us more about your swim team.

Joy :) said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!!! Cute pictures!

kmk said...

Happy late Birthday chica!

xander!! said...

happy late birthday jamie! glad you had a great day!!

wilson4 said...

Jamie, we miss you. I had a post-it note on my computer reminding me to wish you Happy Birthday. I haven't even gotten a chance to be on the computer this last week. Your blog is totally cute. You are awesome. Can't wait to have an adventure with you again. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!