Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friends

Today in church we talked about friends and what made a good friend. It made me reflect on the amazing roommates that I have had. I could not ask for better friends. You have always been there for me, helped me decide to go on a mission, wrote me my whole mission, came from far places to attend my wedding. I know I can count on you guys for anything anytime and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful group of friends. Thank you Cherry Chubbs for all you do!! I miss you all and hope we can all get together soon.

Before my missionHome from my mission
My wedding
Oh and if you are wondering about the fish...well we still can't see them the water is too murky so we are trying to get that cleaned up and hopefully we will have fish!

5 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Yeah for Cherry Chubs. I am so glad to be one of them. I feel the same way you do. Like I said, let's plan another reunion. Maybe we should do CA in the winter when it is cold and yucky here.
Oh, about Germany. I will get there November 23rd so I am REALLY hoping to see you there and show you around a bit.
Miss ya!

WARNERS said...

Me too!! So glad to be a part of such an amazing group of women and so sad we can't all live around each other. Yes, Yes, reunion in CA this winter???!!! Thanks to you Jamie for being such a supportive, thoughtful and fun friend. I appreciated your call the other day.

Melissa Bunn said...

Good Memories. We had so much fun. We should do a reunion. Being apart of the cherry chubs was definately a highlight of my college experience.

Jamie Pearson said...

Okay so do you know what makes me laugh is when you look at the pics on this page (sarah doesn't have one) I took both of them! That makes me happy.

Emily Nice said...

I miss the cherry chubs for sure! what an amazing group of people.

Thanks for putting up the pictures.