Wednesday, November 25, 2015

11/16-11/22

I feel like this week was crazy and then it wasn't too different we just have some congested kiddos and maybe a teething toddler. 
Monday morning I was up helping Michele swim. I have a love hate relationship with it. I love helping her and love getting in the pool and being able to work out but it's so early. But really it's good.
Later that morning Anne and I met up and took the kids to the Koza sports field and found another amazing park. It is so close to home and look at that climbing structure!
And let's talk about how big this slide is!! It's the biggest cement slide I have seen yet. And it was fast! The kids loved it
Look at how steep that thing is.
And then up top by the top of the slide they had 2 different playgrounds.
Jack loves being outside and he loves any park we go to...well I don't blame him.
He is getting a little brave as well and climbs on everything.
Al the kids playing. Kade was coughing a ton so I kept him home from school so why not go to the park and get some fresh air. He still has a nasty cough and runny nose and has passed it onto almost everyone but me.
Jack acting like a big kid.
Monday evening we had a picnic at the beach because Jesse was off. Oh man were Jack and Seth popular. These girls were so nice.
We found a rope swing.
This maybe my new favorite beach. It's quiet and calm and I'm pretty sure only locals go there. I was scoping it out for a picture site.  Kade swam for a long time in the water, this weather has been amazing. Not sure I'll ever want to leave at this rate.
This kid tries to climb everything!
And there was an amazing sunset.
We needed eggs so off we went to the egg farm/zoo
It's so fun watching Jack around animals.
He always loves these parrots
Oh and who knew it was tortoise matting season. Just incase you were wondering I'm pretty sure it is. Unknown disturbing that I took a picture huh but it was kind of funny. Those poor females.
It's so nice having Jesse back. We got a sitter and went diving. We found another nice little beach and had a nice dive.
Came home to these sickies watching a movie.
Then I had a photo shoot and there was another beautiful sunset but I kind of missed it in this picture.
Decided to pull out some scrap fabric and continue working on my scrap blanket. Slow and steady is my motto for seeing these days. This project was started over a year ago. 
And one last picture of this little boy. He thinks be is so funny and well I'm not even sure what he was doing. I do know that Seth was eating his dinner ever so slowly. It's become common for him to take over an hour to eat each meal. It's becoming a bit ridiculous. Oh wel sure do love my stubborn boy. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a blast and keeping so busy! Who is Michelle? The boys are getting so big! -Erin

Unknown said...

love Seth's rain boots, must have been raining? great pictures, esp of the sunsets! you know Hawaii might be a really good place to settle!! a lot closer! Can't believe how Jack changes in looks everytime I see pictures! And Seth and Kade cute as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

It is BEAUTIFUL. I miss your face. Jack is SO huge. MISS YOU!

Smart Helm said...

love all the pictures... man I wish we had as cool of parks here!