Monday, November 16, 2015

11/9-11/15

Another busy week but not quite as crazy as the week before.
Some kids of a friend came and mowed my lawn and left me a message "drop off money" I want home when they mowed.

Took Grandma Kathy snorkeling for her first time and she loved it.
I think Seth may have felt a bit left out having to stay behind so he played with his mask and ran around in the rain with his mask on.
Kathy helped me finish the top of Jack's quilt
Now to quilt it and bind it
We stopped at the Fukushuen garden on our way to the airport. It was really pretty but the one in Hong Kong was better.

We played at the park across the street called Matsuyama Park. It was okay but run down.
Wednesday Anne and I went to Comprehensive Park with the kids. It's an awesome park it has this train that the kids didn't want to leave. 
Then there was this amazing castle like playground that was so fun but the boys barely played on this part. Well Jack did he kept climbing up and sliding down.

I love how it looks like a castle and has so much climbing to do on it. 

We walked over to the paddle boats but they were closed so we will have to go back. 
The kids had a blast feeding the fish. The fish were crazy!

I did Jack's photo shoot for Halloween and well the face paint wouldn't come off
Saturday the McPhersons invited us to go on an adventure. We tried to find one park but it doesn't exist anymore. So we headed to Agena Castle ruins. They had a fun little playground
It's amazing how a simple little dinosaur can be so entertaining.
These girls love Jack and dote on him and it's so cute.
We were going to try to geocache but couldn't figure out how to get to the top. I love the old walls.
Thanks Kade for the picture
They do bull fights in this arena  but the bull fights are very different from European ones. Well so I hear
We found an amazing merry-go-round. It was like a cage and it squeeked like crazy and shook. The kids loved it. I'll have to post a video.
We had such a busy day that we had a movie and pizza night and this is how I found the boys. So precious.

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Love the note spelled out in rocks!