Sunday, June 28, 2015

3rd week of June

We started the week off right by diving Monday morning. This is my favorite dive so far. We weren't sure if we would actually make it since it was pouring and there was a threat of lightening. But it stopped right as we got there.
We scoped out the area first and it was so pretty.

Tuesday I had a photo shoot at the Gala. It was a make up session so the boys came with me. Sometime I'll take the boys up and we will go up and make salt.
It's so pretty and ended up being a beautiful evening.
We explored a little bit before the shoot
Thursday we made gak with Gideon and Ephram. I want to do a little science project each weeks. The it's thought it was awesome and I was very impressed as well. I think we will try bouncy balls next




They started to get a little bored so I busted out the cookie cutters
Someone wakes up too early. So we hang out in my room he is just too cute 
Such a stinker
Saturday we went to the little water park. The boys loved it. 
Seth going down the slide.... He looked hilarious
Kade was just a little too short to go down the slides 😔 but he had a great time in the lazy river.
Kade and Robby playing
They spent a lot of time underwater
Jack loved the water too. I just can't take pictures of him in the water.
Lex, Seth and Kensington
All these handsome boys! We love spending time with the Lum's 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gak? didn't know you had a recipe, how fun. I see some waterparks we will have to go to! Lazy river here I come! Those are great pics of the boys and their friends, they are all so cute together!