Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sea glass beach and kin natural springs

We had to take Megan out to see the beach. We decided on sea glass beach. Papa Charlie wasnt feeling well so he stayed home. We had a fun time looking for sea glass. The beach is really amazing and so much glass. This is a picture from where we got lost. Ok slightly turned around.
Checking out the sea glass

Fun with the panoramic on my phone

Oh Jack you are such a good
Looking for creatures
I love this hat
Jack had some issues opening his eyes
We love having aunt Megan here
These were my favorite. I love the colors together
More exploring


Erin Greeks what we drove by? Lots of sugar cane
We then went to check out the kin natural springs and park
It had a little play ground 



And a natural spring
That they created into a splash pad for kids to play. We were the only ones there.
Boys and water that shoots up....
Seth then punched the water over and over


We then went and got Ramen it was yummy.
We also took Megan to the giant roller slide and had a ton of fun. I think Megan is a big fan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of the sea glass, I was happy finding a dark blue one at Shell Beach! can't wait to come and check it out! love Kades hat, always has one on, which is good. Great pics of Megan and the boys and you and Jack. You do exist!!

thanks for the updates!