Thursday, April 30, 2015

Painting and a hidden park

This is Anne Moss my bff here on the island. We have had lots of fun adventures together. 
One of the ladies from the branch put together a night where we all got together and learned how to paint. 
Working on my painting.
Painting the geisha on.
Thanks Anne for the pictures
Love these silly boys

We got lost going to the egg store and when we turned around and saw a new park. 
It had this little play area/work out area
There were lots of tombs it was almost like the park was in the cemetery. It was very peaceful.
The boys working out

Then we found a roller slide but sadly it was closed.
Then another playground. We did lots of walking and played it was a fun find.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're painting turned out great, I'm impressed! I like the little track around the first park.

I like how Jack is always involved in their wrestling with dad!!

Unknown said...

you're painting turned out great, I'm impressed! I like the little track around the first park.

I like how Jack is always involved in their wrestling with dad!!