Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Maeda Flats and Easter

I did my first dive with Jesse at Maeda Flats. It was fun but boy was it a work out getting out to deep enough and dive. Getting out of the water was so hard we came up right where the little waves were breaking and man I just kept getting rolled. That was totally a work out but I can't wait to go again.
The boys found warm water to swim in. These concrete walls made these little pools for the kids to swim in.
Yikes
This view isn't going to get old
Oh Jack you are getting so strong. You love to do push ups and planks.
Jesse's battalion had an Easter egg hunt and the Easter bunny came. I had to bribe the boys to take this picture. Kade ended up finding 1000 yen in a few of the eggs. It was awesome! Now he is so excited and wants to go buy something.
Torri beach
Oh man these red lips
Easter after church. The boys wore their matching ties. So glad I have all these ties made from the last couple years. These three are so funny.



Jolene gave me some iron on vinyl before we left and I made Jack a onesie. He looks so cute and such a poser.
Easter dinner at the Moss's. These guys have so much fun together.
I love this picture of Seth. This is our friend Bryan who was also at Easter dinner

No comments: