Saturday, August 9, 2014

My 31st birthday

Kade had swim lessons. We have spent lots of time at the pool this summer.
Seth is such a trooper during lessons. its so hot in pool area and as long as he gets his fruit snacks and has the leap pad and cars he is a happy boy.

After Jesse got home we went mini golfing. Ever since we came back from CA Kade has been talking about golfing with his dad. I had to inform him Jesse doesn't golf so I said we should go mini golfing for my birthday. He was so excited.

Yep I'm getting huge

We need to work on Kade's form but he was loving it and Seth could have cared less. He just carried around his putter and ball.

Photo thanks to Kade
I totally won even though we weren't keeping score. I even won a free game because I got a hole in one in the last hole. Yeah me.


This is Kade throwing a fit and being grumpy because he wanted to go on the go cart but Seth couldn't so we told him no. And they may have been a tad bit hungry


No comments: