Monday, August 11, 2014

Between California and dropping off Uncle Mark was here

Sally doesn't like to be on you but close to you. 

Lucy will snuggle up next to you. Our kitties are getting so big

I love cherry season.

Our neighbor Kevin is a paramedic and drove the ambulance home one day while we were outside so the boys got to peak inside.


One day it poured we went out and took pictures and played.

I treated us to birthday donuts on my birthday. It was fun and the boys loved it

Seth keeping himself busy during swim lessons. He loves these planes

Kade has been getting so good at swim lessons. He loves to be under water and can't wait to go scuba diving with Jesse.

The boys were super good while we ran errands so I let them ride on one of the little cars.

Took me a few hours to figure out who sent me chocolate covered strawberries. Thank you Kathy and Charlie I enjoyed them greatly and i did share one or two. So fun to get surprises in the mail

Jesse got off early and brought me home roses. That doesn't happen very often so it was a nice treat.

We went mini golfing for my birthday.





We went on a walk at Spanaway Lake with some new friends from church. Seth and Libby are so cute.

Sister Logan, one of the missionaries from NC made this for the new baby. Seth automatically thought it was his and wanted it. So far he hasn't stolen it.

So excited to sit in the back of the trunk...no idea

Sometimes Seth wakes up and comes downstairs and sleeps with us. Super annoying since we have a queen but when I look at this face I just think of how cute he is and grateful he comes down  and can crawl into bed with us.

More time at the lake


poor Pam getting attacked by Kade. We love love love Ken and Pam

Moving Rocks around.


Uncle Mark arrived and the boys were so excited. They wouldn't leave him alone.

One day we went blue berry picking, Mark had never been so it was fun but its tedious work.



We went up to Sunrise on Mt Rainer and right when we started lunch it started to pour. We were able to find some shelter under some trees to eat. 



We went on a little hike and had some great views of the Mountain

And we hiked to this little lake and got eaten alive by mosquitos. 


Tired Seth after church...church is so tiring.

My cute swimmer

Mark brought avocados from Dad's tree and we made chicken avocado enchiladas. They are so good

Mark, Kade and I went to a Mariners game. We all had a great time, even if the guy behind us had the most annoying clap ever. it was way way too loud.




We also walked around Seattle and the boys were doing so well and it was hot so they got to ride the Carousel

Have I mentioned I love the little place we found at the lake. Its super great.

Charlie Brown in an Army helmet. Isn't he cute

We took a trip to Portland to drop Mark off and I sat in the back. It was great I turned on my ipod and kicked my feet up. 

We stayed the night in the Oxford Suites which by the way was great. The boys were loving our slow lazy morning. Hotel life is so hard.


Kade practicing his back float. It may need some work.

Seth and Jesse really liked the hot tub.

We went and saw Horsetail Falls. we hiked up to the top and the boys did great. It was only .8 miles

Then we went to Multnomah falls whish is the tallest waterfall in Oregon. It was pretty but very crowded.

The boys were pretty tired after 2 falls so we went into Portland and got donuts and Voodoo Doughnuts. They were super good. 

This is my Voodoo Doll Doughnut. It was Jelly filled and pretty good.

No comments: