Thursday, August 26, 2010

A wonderful day at the Lake

So I am still getting used to how they changed this thing.  I'm not sure I like it yet.  Is it just mine?  Anyways last Saturday had to be one of the best days I have had in a really long time.  Everything was so great.  We went and cleaned the church then ran home and got things packed to go spend the day at the lake.  I didn't think we would stay too long but we were there from 1:20-8:00pm  Two members from the singles branch live across the street from this man made lake.  Its not big but its perfect for what we wanted to do.  We were able to go tubing.  I don't think either of us had done this since high school.
Jesse was super good at slowing himself down by sticking out his feet.  It took Dallin a long time to finally get Jesse off the tube

I caught some air
And then in the water I went
A family picture
He is so proud of himself for rolling over
The last day in his bassinet.  Now his room feels so big with it gone.  Sad he is growing up so fast but so fun at the same time.  Today I told Jesse he is becoming a little person now.

5 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

Wow, he is getting so big! Which lake is that? Arran?

Powers Fam said...

I wonder if his hair will change. Tyler's hair looks nothing like when he was first born. He is such a cutie! Glad you guys got to have a little fun at the lake. I'm not sure I totally like the new way this blog stuff works.

Smart Helm said...

So fun! I need to figure out how to get out on the water.

Anonymous said...

how'd the water feel, I bet it cleaned out your sinuses!!! love the pics of Kade, he is growing so fast!!

Mom

Myriah Cohen said...

YIKES! So my blogger picture uploading thing just changed, and I HATE IT. I know understand your frustration.