Thursday, August 5, 2010

Peaches

Peaches are in season and they taste sooo good. After eating an entire basket of peaches we decided to do some canning.
So while this little guy was a happy camper
And being sooo cute
And then taking a nice long napWe took these beauties and kept ourselves busy all afternoon
Here is Jill hard at work.
We canned 31 one jars of peaches. They are beautiful I want to display them in my house somewhere but I'm not sure where to put them
Canned peaches are so pretty. One basket of peaches canned 18 jars. I was pretty happy with that many jars. Now we have super yummy peaches to eat all year long. yum yum yum
Here are some of our eggs that we have been getting. So far only one chicken is laying hopefully the other two will be laying soon too.

6 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

I commented on your other post but then it somehow got erased. Bummer. Here we go again: Awesome job at getting back in shape so quickly! It is hard but so worth it!
Canned peaches are my favorite! They really are beautiful! What a great treat.

Erin Farrar said...

Love the pictures of Kade! Also I think you should send some of the peaches to me!

The Studes said...

I totally forgot that you had asked what knid of camera i used a couple of days ago!...

thanks for looking at my new photo blog it's ben crazy trying tog et it up and running..

ok now for camera. currently I shoot with a Canon 40D and my favorite Lense is my 50mm 1.8

talk to you soon and love your photos!!!

www.thatsmephoto.com/blog

bjahlstrom said...

I love you. You are crafty plus you can!

Smart Helm said...

Ur amazing! I know Emily is impressed too.

Joy :) said...

I LOVE canning peaches! They always are so yummy!!