Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why did they change how you upload pictures??? And my son is too cute I can't get enough of him


I do NOT like that they just changed the format of how to use this.  I uploaded pictures twice and a lot more than just these 3 but these are the only ones to appear....I want to scream I don't have all day for this crap. Anyways on a happy not here is my cute son.  In the first picture Rex (6 months) Kade (3 months).  Today Kade pushed his ring up on his face and then just left it there.  Silly boy.  I of course had to take a picture of him instead of moving it right away
Here is Kade all smiles on the cool blanket Aunt Erin made for him.  Oh and before I forget I have changed a feature on my comment section so now everyone can leave me comments and you don't have to have an account.  All you have to do is click the comment button right under this and then type a comment and and leave your name and then use the anonymous  setting instead of having to have an account.  I expect to see a lot more comments from those of you who secretly read my blog and never leave anything.  Thank and I'll hopefully post more pictures of our past weekend at the lake.

6 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Your using my blanket! Good. He is so stinking cute! And big esp compared to Rex.

bjahlstrom said...

I like that he just has so much hair! It's like he's a little man with such a full head of fluff.

Smart Helm said...

He doesn't look very large by himself. Must be well proportioned... :-) Cute!

Anonymous said...

ok lets see if I can leave a comment. I love the ring picture, he is so serious with it on his face!

Anonymous said...

oh I am anonymous. mom

Myriah Cohen said...

Hey, they changed some formats on my blog, but the way I upload is still the same... I hope your issue gets resolved!