Thursday, November 19, 2009

One Project down

So I have a few projects well more than a few that I am trying to do and get done. This is a baby blanket that started years ago but then only bought one spool of each color and then ran out. Well when I went back to buy more the store didn't carry it. Well a few years later I decided to get on line and see if i could find the yarn. Well guess what I found it at Joanne's here in town and well now the blanket is done. Thank you Melanie for helping me figure out the pattern. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself for finishing this blanket. I have never crocheted a blanket before.Now its onto more projects like jean blanket, other quilt, Christmas wreath, and photography. I have a few scheduled families for the next week. Yeah I'm so excited.

6 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Better make a list of all the projects you want to get done before the preggers brain really kicks in! I'm so excited for you two and can't wait to find out boy/girl so I can start shopping!!! Make sure you take pics of that cute belly. I love the belly shots-just ask your SNL's. I'm always bugging them for bellies. :)

kmk said...

THat's amazing!!

Sarah Jarvis said...

James, that is great! Wow, looks (almost) as good as Melanie's :-)
I love projects that actually get finished. I don't have too many of those. Well, at least not when they are craft projects :-)
Good luck with your next ones.

Smart Helm said...

Wow, that really is good. It sometimes makes me mad that simple patterns usually look the prettiest. Now you can write that in ur journal and start on the next!

Melissa Bunn said...

Awsome! That really looks good! Maybe you'll have a girl and you and keep it!

Emily Nice said...

i like that blanket and cute colors too. maybe i'll ask you to share the pattern sometime.