Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick trip to SLO

Things have been a little busy the last couple of weeks. Jesse came home for a short 2 days and we did our taxes. And then he was gone again but only for 2 weeks. Then I started work and had a really long orientation. I am really liking my job so far which is great since I work 40hrs a day. Maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow at work.Oh and I LOVE SPRING! I love all the pretty flowers and its just starting to get warm here in NC. But the temple had some beautiful flowers.

I took a quick and I mean quick trip to California to go to Isabelle and Abe's wedding. They were married in the L.A. Temple and then we all drove up to SLO. Oh and if anyone gets stuck in LAX and needs to get to the temple I found out that it cost $1.25 to get from LAX to the temple. So great and cheap!
I love this picture of everyone taking pictures. That's how it was the whole time we were taking family pictures.

Sunday I got to spend time with Hailey and we took a trip to Montana de Oro which was fun but soooo windy. (if you couldn't tell by the picture) besides the wind it was very clear and pretty.

Monday Kerry, Patrick, Rosanne, Mike and I drove up the coast to hike at Salmon Creek (one of my favorite places) and then we went to see the elephant seals. Thanks Kerry for the picture.

4 comments:

Powers Fam said...

When do you have time to sleep with those work hours? It was so great to see you again and it is also nice to hear that you will be back in just a few short months. Is Jesse coming back at that time also? BTW, When is your birthday?

Emily Nice said...

I love going home again, even if its short, but I like going home for long times even better!

That probably goes for seeing Jesse too, but I wouldn't know about that.

Emily Nice said...

Oh, I meant to say that I love your pictures, and I'm really glad you are liking your job. a 40 hr work week really stinks if the job is no good.

Myriah Cohen said...

I was so bummed when I heard you guys were going hiking on that Monday. I had wanted to go, but I had to work. Also, I don't think I've ever gone on that hike. Where is the trail head?