Monday, August 10, 2015

August 3-9th

We went and got eggs this week. The parrots were really close to the fence. Poor guy had a cracked beak.
And this parrot was sleeping it was hilarious
Kade loves to pet the ponies. This one kept showing his teeth it was funny.
Fun statues outside the egg store.

My birthday present from Jesse. It's a dive watch and its huge. Now we need the weather to get nice so we can go dive. 
Seth started gymnastics and did so good. He was such a great listener and the teacher told me he can move to the intermediate class next month. I think this is going to be great for him. 
We went to the Wonder Mesuem on Wednesday. It's a great little children's museum.  
I cut my hair and we tried it curly. I definetly have curl in it. And man my hair looks dark!
Trying to get a cute picture and Jack wouldn't stay sitting. Instead he just had to stand there and play with himself.
Thursday we went to Bios on the Hill and Southeast botanical gardens with the schilling center your. 
Bios on the hill has a great play area.

These are so cute. They are made from living trees. 


Jack never sitting still.
Saturday we spent the afternoon at Comprehensive Park. It was fun having Jesse with us. And of course we had a great time with the Lum's. It's always easy when the boys all get a long!
Jack loves the water and kept trying to crawl deeper and deeper. 
he was getting so much attention from the locals. And enjoying every minute.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That looks like an awesome week. I love those statues, and those tree houses are amazing.

Unknown said...

what?? Seth listening?? I'm glad he is liking gymnastics, his pictures are sooo cute, he is his own person!! love the bathtub pic, boys will be boys! times counting down, can't wait to get there, only I wish you could just "beam" me there!