Sunday, May 3, 2015

White Beach

I decided its about time to update the blog with pictures I have taken with my actually camera. Sometimes its just too much to carry when its me and the boys. I hope I don't regret that later on. Guess I should see how the pictures turn out when they are printed. So here are some pictures from our day at White Beach which was a month or so ago now. 
The sand here isn't awesome its mostly coral and so its pretty rough. This sand was nicer than other beaches we have gone too. The boys spent a long time digging and creating.

I have no words for this picture

I absolutely love Kade's bucket hat. I'm so glad I bought them.


Its amazing to me how different the boys are. Kade can play nice and calmly while Seth is running a hundred miles an hour being completely crazy.

And then he tends to hurt himself, nothing serious but it leaves some great faces:


We bought this little tent/shade thing for the beach. Its kind of a pain to set up but really nice to have. Its a great place for Jack to nap too out of the sun.. I just wish it was a pop up one but we ordered the wrong one but it works so not too bad.


Checking out things during low tide


I love this picture of all the boys.

Nor sure what this is but it needed a picture.



We walked over to the little island and did more exploring. 


Checking out the cave.

the view we had from the beach.

There are a ton of hermit crabs

Yeah for family pictures even if we are in our swim suits and look amazing with our booties on

I'm still not sure how Jesse spotted this octopus but he did. Those things move so fast and can fit into the tiniest holes


If you can't tell or I haven't said it enough I love where we live. We have had so much fun exploring. It really feels like we are on vacation all the time. There is still so much more to see and do. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun time, sure glad the boys like wearing hats! Loved Seth's faces!

Erin Farrar said...

Love the pictures! I am glad that you have beach nearby you now!