Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Zoo with Grandma Kathy

I love when the boys get a long and have fun together. Its been such a blessing. They are checking out the fish.

Mom take a picture of me

The boys got to feed the goats. 


The polar bear exhibit was the best. We got there right as one of the zoo guides was talking about them. And then he fed them and it was awesome.

There are 3 bears but only one came out to be fed. He was splashing around in the water, and eating. It was awesome we were so close.


Nose to nose with a polar bear. good thing there was glass between. I'm very grateful for the glass.

Our view was great we could see easily under and over ther water. I can't believe how big polar bears are when they stand. I never want to meet one in person.

The tiger was also very active. 



The aquarium is one of the boys favorite places. It was fun trying to play with my camera. 




We had a great time at the zoo its been about a year since we have been there and the boys loved every minute of it. I'm excited that we have annual passes again this year so the boys can enjoy all the animals. Now we just have to wait for school to get out so we can enjoy it without all the school kids. 

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Haven't been to a zoo in forever... looks like so much fun and great pictures of the polar bear!