Monday, May 19, 2014

Kade is 4!

I can't believe this kid is 4! he woke up the morning of his birthday flexed his arms held up his arms and said "I grew I'm so much bigger cause I'm four"
We had a party for him the day of his birthday and it was dinosaur themed. We made dino masks, then went on a dino dig which turned out way better than I thought. We made dino eggs out of dirt, flour, salt and then molded dirt around plastic dinos to make eggs. The kids loved finding them and breaking open the eggs.
It was so hot the day of his birthday we started playing red light green light until everyone had their swim suits on and then all the kids played in the sprinklers
I take no credit for any of these picture but maybe 3. Thank you Jill for taking pictures. I love this picture of Seth.



Sprinklers are so much fun




And then someone had to go pee....ummm yeah can you tell he is used to peeing in the front yard??



We also played with marshmellow shooters. They were a ton of fun. Those things can fly!

I ttotally love this picture of Rex




Meet Brie! She is a crack up.







One of the cutest girls ever




Sticky wet marshmellows don't fly well so the kids ate them instead


Kade opening Jill, Rex, and Chloe's present. It was an angry bird balloon that flies....thanks Jill

This is Jill's evil laugh over the present



A t-ball set

And then an awesome orange bat from Uncle Mark

And we have amazing neighbors. Ken and Pam got Kade a bigger bike. He had totally outgrown his old bike. He learned  how to ride it in just a few minutes. Its a little big but he has figured how to get on and off.

Kade's awesome cake. I love making dirt cakes they are so easy. And put a few dinos on it and bam we have a cute cake. 


This is kind of how I felt after the party...crazy. There were a couple of kids who just do not listen is super annoying



Such a cute, tan boy with his true smile

Someone likes his cake!

And to finish off the night a nice picture of Jesse....Kathy this one is just for you.




2 comments:

Jill said...

That was an awesome party.

Smart Helm said...

I forget that ur blog doesn't show up since it is private! Also, I have been way busy at work and so haven't been keeping up on my usual slacking off pursuits. Sounds like Kade had a great birthday!