Saturday, October 5, 2013

Soccer and the zoo

So I know I have been super bad at blogging but yeah i'm way behind in editing back to July. So I have tried to take more pictures with our point and shoot so I can update more often and take more pictures of the boys. Sometimes taking the big camera doesn't work so well. So here is the last week or so.
Sometimes when Seth is throwing a fit in the car I threaten to take a picture of him and then he stops crying. It is working great so far.

On our way to soccer. Do you see how dark it was! it was 10am

not sure about playing in the rain

finally getting into it

Seth wouldn't hold the umbrella over his head at first

Then he figured it out and looked so cute.



Wet but having tons of fun

Its always fun to play with dad. The other team didn't want to play so our team must played around on the field with their parents. It was awesome

Does this not look like Erin...yep i'm pretty sure it does


Looking for worms with Dominique

They each found one drowning in the water


After we got home Seth didn't want to go inside so jesse and him splashed around in the puddles. So glad i have rain boots for both of the boys. 


We were working on a few projects in the garage and Seth just chilled on his bike... not sure where his pants when

Wednesday we had to take Kade's jeep up to Bellevue to get fixed so I decided to take them to the Woodland Park Zoo. We got to use our pass which was so much fun. I really like the Woodland Park Zoo we only saw half of it and then the boys were done. Good thing we get to go back next week when we go to pick up his jeep

A mama lion and her 4 kids

Watching the elephants eat

Posing with statues. Kade wanted his picture with all of them


Seth has been walking crazy these days. Sometimes he will walk backwards, other times on his tip toes and other times side to side. He is so silly.




The Brown Bears are huge and just hanging out.



I attempted to get a picture with me in it... umm yeah this is as good as it gets




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aahh what can I say my grandsons are soooo cute! their expressions make me laugh! especially Seth trying to be serious. Kade looked a bit cold playing soccer, hope he enjoys it more!
enjoy!

mom