Friday, October 18, 2013

On our way to Idaho

Our stop for lunch was in Yakima. We drove by this random old dinosaur park. I bet it was super cute in the past but it was super run down. The boys had a great time playing even though it was super hot.



"look mom a stegosaurus is eating me"

We stopped for the night in Caldwell and stayed with the Martins. Not sure where those pictures are. Then we visited some old friends from college who live their as well. It was fun visiting the Tarter's i haven't seen them in years and it was fun to catch up for an hour. They told us we needed to stop and see the falls in Twin Falls Idaho. 

I'm so glad they told me about it because it was beautiful and a great place for lunch.



Oh man this pictures makes me laugh. Kade looks like such a tough guy. 

No comments: