Sunday, June 2, 2013

Middle of may phone pictures

If I had a girl maybe she would look something like this. 

My house has been a mess. We've been playing lots and Jesse is gone.


Mother's day. I dressed the boys in their sweet Hawaiin outfits for my mom. So mom the pictures are a little late but still cute and funny.








We had preschool at our house for Kade's birthday and we had a little doughnut cake

Happy 3rd Birthday Kade. Can't believe you are 3. More birthday pictures to come

The doughnuts were a hit. We are just missing Julius from their little class

Early one morning Kade came down and then crawled in bed with me and slept.  So glad he is waking up to pee in the early morning. And I don't mind at all when he comes in to sleep. He is too cute

One day on my way to Walmart a guy was selling strawberries on the corner. I decided to get a flat and make jam. Crazy decision but 12 jars later I had jam. and its super good.

Kade crawled into bed and just kept wiggling under me it was too cute so i had to snap a picture. Sometimes he will lay there and play games on my ipod and phone and i try to go back to sleep but never do.

I've been wanting a dehydrator for awhile so I bought myself one for mothers day. It was on sale and totally fun. First batch strawberries. turned out pretty good.

Kade is getting really into dinosaurs. He loves these books

Then time for some hand stands. He is so proud of himself.

Seth is getting better and better about sitting down and reading books. He loves the ones that have the flip pages or textures that he can touch.

We took a trip up to Seattle and went to the Pacific Science Center. We joined with Jill and her preschool group. It was so much fun

Jill is so smart and brought a rope and they all had to hang on when we walked around the museum.

The butterfly area is so cool. 



This kid kills me he will not look at the camera! oi so annoying

A butterfly brushed Kade's head and he didn't like it. 



Checking out the dinosaurs. All the kids trying to fit into a foot mold

Checking out the T-Rex scull

The water feature there is pretty cool too. You can shoot water and try to get the objects to spin.


Or move the wheel and it turns something in the water. Rex and Kade working together. Oh and everyone at the museum loved Kade's shoes.  Good job Erin. He loves them too.

Amazingly it was beautiful when we were outside. The sun wasn't out for long because when we left to go home it was raining.

Me and my handsome boys

Building


Kade and Rex playing. They are so funny together. I just look at this picture and think Kade your such a little punk for knocking Rex's cars off. Just look at his smirk

Seth loves water



We love the Pacific Science Center and are so excited to go there again. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for getting Kade a pass for his birthday. He loved it and wants to go back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are super! what a poser Seth is, you could of put a microphone in his hand and let him rock out! I'm glad you didn't forget Seth at the water exhibit when you left, it looks he was the only one out of the group still there!
Also I like the picture of you and the boys, great smile on all!!


mom