Sunday, June 9, 2013

First week of June

Mike had a surprise birthday on Tuesday night so we headed up to join at Chambers Bay Park. I love that place and so do the boys. I wish we lived up the street from it like the Johnson's. I'm kind of jealous. I love these cute boys.
We had to wait on top of the bridge to watch the train. Seth was standing right next to him until the whistle blew.

Cameron wanted to join us but he was stuck in his backyard. I love this little guy he has the best facial expressions.


I bought a kirby...yes i might be crazy. This is john the kirby guy showing the boys how it can become a bubble machine. The boys loved it.

Then it "snowed" it was awesome







This week we hung out with the Nelson's at their house. They have 5 acres and  we took Kade's jeep. The boys were in heaven and the boys were great at sharing their cars. Aiden loved driving the jeep and Kade loved driving the Gator. Cody just liked to ride and well Seth was off doing his own thin... I think in this picture he was dragging the shovel around.
The sun has been out and we have been working hard around the house waiting for Jesse to come home on Tuesday. We can't wait!.I really hope the weather stays nice for the week. It is June!


4 comments:

pfarrar said...

bubbles in your house?? the boys probably didn't know what to think at first!! funny funny!!


mom
ps. how did you get the jeep to your friends?

Smart Helm said...

Just went through all the posts I'd missed.. its dumb that Blogger doesn't tell me when u updated now that ur private! But I loved all the pictures. Looks like u guys are living life to the fullest! (Thanks for sharing on facebook as well, then I remember to look at ur blog... sometimes :)

Powers Fam said...

I hope the Kirby guy cleaned up your bubbles! I bet it is so nice to have Jesse home after his long absence! I miss the train bridge. One of Ty's favorite parts about visiting you guys.

Emily said...

What's a kirby?