Monday, March 4, 2013

Reservoir Canyon

One afternoon we decided to go check our reservoir canyon with my dad and Mark. Kade loves loves loves Uncle Mark. Now I can't wait to find some fun places to go on little hikes around here. Kade loves to be outside climbing around.
Mark hiked up the rocks in his moccasins with Kade.  
Kade wasn't so sure about standing there
Mark coming back across with Kade clutching on for his life


Then Mark took him up around to the top of the waterfall. I think he learned hiking in moccasins  



This picture makes me laugh, mainly because of the tail. Erin he loves this sweatshirt
These two are something else




Our hike wasn't far....well if you were Kade maybe it was. It was so fun to take Kade out and go on a little hike. I can't wait until he can really go on a hike with Grandpa Hank.



3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Looks fun. I don't think I have ever seen this waterfall. Wait until Yellowstone. Can't wait! Mark and his moccasins and Kade and the tail. Can't get much better.

Anonymous said...

that tail! can't wear the sweatshirt w/o it! love the expressions on Mark and Kades faces.

Powers Fam said...

Nothing better than kids, family, and nature. ;)