Monday, March 4, 2013

Bob Jones Trail and Grandma Paula's House


Kade learning to walk Maggie. It lasted not even 5 minutes
We stopped and had a snack along our walk

All of a sudden this little boy looks so grown up.

Every time a door was open Seth would be outside or he would throw a huge fit if he wasn't allowed outside. Spring and summer can't get here soon enough. This little boy is going to be outside as much as he can. Now he just needs to learn how to walk.






Bath time at Grandma Paula's


I love how Seth is looking at Kade. Wish I could hear his thoughts
Both in their own little world





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth looks so innocent in the bathtub! he is growing up so fast! what a cutie

Powers Fam said...

I love the Bob Jone's trail! And boy the end of the trail is the best-the beach! The boys are so cute in the bathtub. My kids aren't cute bath tub babies anymore. :( I hope you get some sunshine back home for Seth.