Friday, October 21, 2011

Sunday and more

We went to another farm last week and got to go on a hayride.  Kade was so excited about the tractor. The weather was horrible it poured most the day but we made it outside for a little bit.

Kade would not smile for anything

Sunday Kade looked so cute so I took him out front for a little photoshoot


He is getting so big and talking a ton.  He is in a 24month top, and 18 month pants.  Most the time he is in 12month pants, poor kid has no legs.

My happy child

Can you guess what he is pointing to? Yep an airplane.
Here is the front ouf our house. I just wanted to show that we have done a little landscaping.  Found the hydrangeas for an amazing price at home depot.  We plan to get a few more plants for right side where it is just mulch.  So our pumpkins is about as much decorating as I will do for the front since you can't see the front of our house from the street.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should put some nails in the ground under your hydrangeas, the iron from them will change the flower color.
-Hailey

Jamie Pearson said...

I actually don't mind the pink, its kind of nice because it really bright against the house. Mom told me to do the same thing so who knows maybe I will

Anonymous said...

Kade is changing so fast,esp when he gets his hair cut!! like you front yard, Hailey will be happy you are planting hydrangeas, they will probably do better than mine! Give Kade big hugs from me!!

mom

WARNERS said...

Your house looks beautiful! Love the flowers! Kade is as cute as ever! Excited to see you soon!