Friday, October 14, 2011

The Farm

I found this awesome farm not too far from home.  Thanks to a lady in the ward telling me about it.  I set up a play date and we went and enjoyed ourselves.  Alaira and her daughter Alhanna were the only ones to join us but we had a lot of fun and Kade loved it. Its a lot like Avila Barn with the animals, and pumpkins.  They even have a corn maze and a huge hill of saw chips with tons of toys for toddlers to play on.  It was so kid oriented it was awesome. 
A few days later we went back but with Jesse this time to pick out our pumpkins.  Kade loves to be outside and this place is perfect.  I'm pretty sure we are going to go again this week.  Below are pictures from both outings.

You can't tell but he is on a hill made of saw chips. No idea what he is pointing to, probably a bird.

Kade and his new friend Alhanna.  She is just about to turn one and Kade is now 17 months.  Look at how big his head is!

Checking out the sheep.  There was a mama sheep with 2 brand new lambs.  They were only 16 hours old when we saw them.  It was awesome.

Giant pumpkins

He loves these cars I wish we had one but we will enjoy them where we can.

We fed the chickens and Jesse got pecked by a chicken.

My kid is so cute!

Running through the pumpkin patch

Someone was not so sure about a wheel barrow ride.

Riding the toy horse and making his horse sounds.

Me and my boy

More time in the car

Driving the tractor.  I love this picture I think I may have to frame it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no,no,my grandson is the cutest!!! you guys need to live on a farm!


mom

WARNERS said...

Yes, your kid is sooo cute!!

Smart Helm said...

How fun. Way to find a fun farm to play at! And I really like that last picture too. Its just like those stock photo's they put in the frames in the store.