Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Pictures

Last Saturday I froze my butt off along with these fine two people to take their engagement pictures. It seems every time I have pictures to take its the coldest day of the week. Taking engagement pictures are fun because the couples are always so silly. Thanks Kati and Blake!
Later Saturday afternoon I went over to my bosses house and took his family picture. It was a challenge 1 because they wanted it indoors(I don't blame them because it was cold) and 2 because those kids were hyper. I think they turned out okay not my best or favorite but hey i took them indoors and almost everyone is looking at the camera. I was so worried about having the 2 older kids look at me I guess I skipped the baby. By the way that baby is super cute.

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

It is the coldest day of the week not only when you take other peoples pictures but when you are getting your picture taken!!! At least you can say you know how it feels to be freezing in your wedding dress but pretending it's 80 outside.

Emily Nice said...

for some reason i can't see the pictures today, maybe I'll try again tomorrow.