Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Poor Phone

So today was turning out to be a great day. I got a ride to school from Emily because I missed my bus..oops. Good thing she was on her way to work. I only had one class today and then had lots of time to read and do homework. Two of my classes were canceled. I hung out and went to Institute which is always great. My teacher Sister Hepworth wasn't very nice to me today because last week I gave her a wedding invitation and I guess I had never really told her I was dating anyone or engaged (who knew you were supposed to tell your institute teacher everything) anyways I get to class and she had scanned my invitation and put it on her power point! I turned bright red and was so embarrassed because I hate when people introduce themselves as being engaged. Yes I am engaged but I am still me. Anyways I got over that embarressing momement and caught the bus home and then just hung out until I caught the bus for work. I like just having time to relaz when I'm at home.
I planned on working out but my bus was really late so I didn't have enough time. I went to talk to one of the guards on deck and we were talking about working out on missions so i laid down and was showing her how my companions and I used to work out which pretty much consisted of laying there on my back for 5 minutes pretending to stretch until i woke up. Well when I jumped back up my phone went flying out of my pocket did a bounce or two on the deck and then splash into the pool. Good thing it was in the shallow end because I just stuck my arm in and pulled it out and ripped out the battery and hopefully saved my phone. I will be very sad if it does not work tomorrow. My dad said his phone got washed once and it still works so I have hope that it will be okay. Anyways I am letting my phone dry now and hopefully can use it tomorrow night. The bad thing about having a cell phone is you don't have to memorize phone numbers so not only do I not have a phone but I don't remember anyones number. Hopefully I will not have to make any important phone calls tomorrow.
Well that is the exciting story of my cell phone adventures. Today has been an overall good day because I got to come home earlier than expected!! The scuba divers got out of the water so much earlier today than they did yesterday! Thank you scuba divers.

3 comments:

WARNERS said...

Oh, sorry about your phone! Welcome to my world of malfunctioning phones though. Since my screen is broken, it has forced me to memorize the important numbers which is nice.

I updated my blog, thanks to you!

Smart Helm said...

Thank you for sharing your fun day! A day in the life of....

Phones have to take a beating. Its like the rules or something. Good luck!

Emily Nice said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH AHA HA HA! Ok, maybe its not really that funny, but it got fun to type all those ha's! I will feel really bad if your phone ends up not working, but I'm sure it will. I'm happy to give you a ride anytime, and pick you up when the scuba peeps stay in wayyyyy toooo lonnnnggg! Yay its FRIDAY (i'm a little loopy because i had some apple jacks and almond joys for breakfast!)
destsapi!