Monday, July 13, 2015

A rainy week

The Moss family invited us to dinner last Sunday. I am so grateful for Dan he spent time wrestling with the kids. 
Kade is flying
We went to the Kin Okawa Spring with the McPhersons and the kids had a blast.
Look there were even little Japanese kids there! She we are in Asia.
Kami was a sweet heart and watched all the boys while I went to Young Women's. They all went on a walk. I really love this picture it's so them.
So it rained a lot and then we were on lock down for most the day thanks to the Typhoon so the boys played with their Minon play dough set.
Jack is too cute in the bath. The boys had painted in the tub earlier and I should have washed off the wall before I took pictures because it looks disgusting. Oh well focus on the cute boy.

He is just too much


He loves the water and just can't sit still it's so funny.
The typhoon passed we survived in our cement bunker (house) and just hung low. I took the boys to see the Minon's with the Moss' and McPhersons. I thought it was an okay movie kind of violent but the boys enjoyed it. This was Seths first movie in the theater and Jack slept most of the time which was nice.
So you can't tell by it was windy
Today we went to the sea wall and watched the surfers and huge waves. It was fun to get out of the house and breath some fresh air. So there are these big cement jacks along a lot of the sea wall it acts as a crash wall/barrier. I think they look really cool.

The boys dressed themselves
Selfie
Kade took a picture of us
And here is jacks stocking coming along. I've been working on it every night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what happened to Seth, he was smiling in all the pictures? I couldn't stop laughing at the bathtub video you put on facebook! looks like good times typhoon and all!

Jill said...

What is the deal with the stocking? I thought you would have had that done when the weather passed ;). It looks like so much fun! The kids are getting huge. Jack looks like a little love and a little trouble.