Friday, March 20, 2015

Happenings

Oh yeah I'm so happy on the way to the doctor where I get to get shots. This chunk is 18lbs!
Jesse dropped us off at the park when he went back to work after the doctor. 


Toguchi beach is so pretty. The tide was really out and left all this seaweed/ algae stuff.

Kade is getting more and more brave at the park. His friend showed him how to go down like a penguin.

Jack had his first rice cereal. He's not a fan. 


So some of you may know that I can't drive for 30 days. Yep that's right. It is super lame but lesson learned never look at your phone while on base. Not even for a map not even while at a stop sign because the MP's have nothing better to do than pull you over and take away your license for 30 days. I'm almost to the end of my 30 days. Friends from church have been super nice and let me tag along with them to the park and to the banana stand. I can't wait to shop on my own soon. The banana stand is going to be a fun regular spot.
Jack still loves his bathtime. He is so happy splashing around.
We finally got a kitchen table. It needs some work but we got it for a good price.  Now to find the time to redo it.
Got half of our pictures up on one of the walls. Just need to make a few changes.
Went to look out at the boys and couldn't see them at the park. Then I find the boys climbing the fence. 
We also got new couches.

Not being able to drive gives us lots of time at home. We have no more boxes and most the frames are hung up. Now if I could only find my French loaf pan I would be happy. I'm super sad that I can't find it.

1 comment:

Erin Farrar said...

haha, I love that you lost your license for 30 days. Thats a big bummer, and hilarious at the same time. I still cant believe you are in Japan! Need a nanny for July? Love all the pictures! The wall of frames is great! Love that you now have to drive a mini van. I think the parks looks awesome. Glad you are enjoying everything!