Saturday, November 22, 2014

End of October.

Okay here we go trying to get caught up with some pictures so everyone stops bugging me. These are just from my phone but it documents what we have been doing pretty well.
Kade did awesome in soccer this season. His coach Erin was amazing. He learned so much and loved it. He scored at least one goal every game but one and was so happy to go to practice and all the games. The best part is we never had to play in the rain.

Conference weekend, and awesome family picture

mom helped me take the boys out to do a photo shoot it turned out amazing. More of those photos to come eventually.

Mom finished trimming the stairs with Seth's help. Thanks mom!

The weather was amazing when my mom was here so we took all the boys to the zoo. We got to watch the river otters be fed



Kade is the best helper. He always wants to help me vacuum the stairs. I will never say no to that!

A week after soccer ended Kade started swim lessons this time on post. He had so much fun. After swim lessons we stayed to play so Seth could get in the water. Grandma Paula was awesome and swam with them.

zombie Kade

Not sure what is wrong with the picture but we went to Schilter Farm and played. It was great the boys had so much fun jumping into the hay,

Movie time with grandma

Jack chillin with dad. His poor eyes looking a little better.

I did another photo shoot with the boys. Not sure why I didn't do these during the summer but waited until after Jack was born...oh well we got it done and had a lot of fun. More of these to come...one day.

my handsome chunk. He is so big.

Seth loves to hold Jack and asks to do so a lot. Its so cute.


We had a going away playdate with our friends. Alhanna and Bella moved to California. This picture cracks me up Kade looks so huge. Alhanna-4, Seth-2 1/2, Libby-3, Bella-2 1/2, Kade-4, Liam 3 1/2.  

I love this picture. They have been friends for 3 years. We both moved here the same time and funny because we are leaving at the same time as well. Maybe one day we will be stationed at the same place again. Alhanna tells everyone how she is going to marry Kade. Its the cutest thing ever and we will miss them.

My little parrot. Okay so I had the being better in my mind but umm when your kid is a few weeks old its kind of hard. I still think it was great.

Our pirate family. We went to our friens annual Halloween party and had a great time. 

Grandma Kathy came to visit and help us. So of course we went to the pool for swim lessons and to play.

Kade working on his back float with help from Grandma Kathy. Its great having grandma's that love to swim and help teach my kids how to swim.

Seth is getting much more comfortable in the water. I think he will be swimming soon, well when he decides he wants to. 

Jack and I got to hang out on the deck and watch since he is a little too young for the water and I couldn't get in.

Pam gave Jack this outfit and I love it. I love the colors and I love the big fox. So sad he outgrew it so fast.

Kade found a mustache...enough said

I do exist.

Tummy time with dad in front of the fire place.

Best picture ever. This is from our ward chili cook off. The boys were pirates again with their friend Liam. Kade had gotten in trouble earlier for hitting with his hook and got it taken away. He was the biggest grump the rest of the night. This picture is just too perfect and sums up the night. Seth and Liam are nuts together its fun and crazy.

No comments: