Sunday, September 14, 2014

Disneyland in January

As per Erin's request I am finally getting our Disneyland adventure up on the blog. Yes 9 months later. My cousin Chris worked for Disney so he got us the hook up which was awesome. A huge thanks to Chris. So when I got home from my week long vacation visiting Jesse in the Phillipeans my mom picked me up and we stayed at my Auntie Lisa's then the next day we hit Disneyland. It was so much fun and the boys loved it. Next time we will go for more than a day but you know what a day was great.
Someone was excited to just ride the train from the parking garage to the actual park.

I asked Kade what he wanted to do at Disneyland and his reply was to meet Donald Duck and Goofy...oh great I thought that's going to be hard. Well guess what it wasn't. We walked in the gate and right up to Donald. It was awesome



Our first ride was Dumbo. That was probably our longest wait.

My friend from high school Kjersten also met us which was super fun. We had a blast on the tea cups I wish i could have gotten pictures of the boys faces.




We went to toon town which i could do without but the boys had fun playing and running around. We also got to see Goofy right outside his house!


While we were in Goofy's house Lisa and Mom ran to get in line so we could get a picture. Kade was super excited. Whenever he got excited he would do a little happy dance it was super cute.

We also saw Mickey in his house, and Minnie was outside her house. I would say it was a success in seeing characters. And better yet Kade got to see who he wanted.








I know i have few more pictures but I don't think those ones are edited. Plus we were just having too much fun to take lots of pictures. Kade really liked Pirates of the Caribean and Splash Mountain. It didn't feel like we went on a lot of rides but we had a good time. Oh and for Kjersten we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride which the boys liked. I can't wait to go back and spend a few days there, hopefully next time with Jesse.

1 comment:

Erin Farrar said...

Yay! Thanks for posting them! Glad you had fun. Maybe you can go to disneyland in Japan with Jesse?