Sunday, April 6, 2014

A house

Ok so here it is. we drive up to this beautiful well except for the yard and the hundreds of tracks around the house. someone has had fun mudding around the house. So here is this huge house that was fun to look at.

This was the note left on the door. sad and funny

The back of the house next to the porch. ummm not sure there is supposed to be a huge trench next to the septic things. 

A view from the back covered patio. and the starts of a cool tree fort

So the back door was open so well i walked in and checked it out. Above is umm the kitchen. I see lots of possibilities I mean start with a clean slate right? I'm stading right in between the kitchen and family room. Maybe the little eating area. I went pretty fast through the house. 

Turn around and here is the family room. I could see nice bookshelves going up the side of the fireplace

Standing in that same spot looking down the hall. So someone put a lot of money into this house at one time. or so it appears.

So i'm really not sure what this little area is. I thought it was a bathroom to the left but its not. Umm sorry about my finger being in the way. So its an empty room maybe was intended to be a pantry and the right side was just open. Then it goes into the dining room and living room.

So here is a picture from the entry way. Nice front office room. then a nice closet under the stairs with shelves for food storage and canning. To the right of the stairs there was a bathroom and laundry and door to the garage. It was super dark in there so no pictures. Oh yeah and how takes the railings and banisters? seriously odd.

Upstairs one bedroom

Umm no banister... it looks so strange

Its nice and open to the front door

Bedroom number 2

Bedroom number 3 with 2 closets and a square cut out of the closet.... i see future craft room

The master room. What on earth did they do to their carpets?? and they left this table thing mounted to the wall. it looked like a work bench

The hall bathroom. surprised they left the sink faucets

Master shower and bath. Dirty but looks nice.

master closet nice and big with attic access

And I'll call this the great room. Wow its pink and huge. Their kids have lots of drawings all over the wall and a huge hole...odd

Fun table

I thought this little knook was pretty cool. great use of space above the garage.

back downstairs standing from the stairs. I guess this would be the dining room

closet under the stairs

Closer room of the office

special kitchen

So I took all these pictures for Jenny since she was probably more excited about the house than i was. I mean this place would be great if the price was super cheap but probably not. Anyways it was fun to look at. Maybe one day we'll get a little farm. =)

1 comment:

Emily Nice said...

Ok, so I'm probably the worst person to ask, because it looks awesome to me. I would love to take on something like that! If you like the set up of the home, and there aren't any major plumbing, electrical, or structural issues then the rest is just cosmetic. I'm grateful that the guy who left our foreclosure didn't totally trash the place like these people did though. If Jesse is game, then I say go for it. Put in a really low ball offer and see what happens because the bank would save a lot of hassle.... just my 2 cents!