Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Phone pics

Have I mentioned that I love my peaches. 

Funny faces to send to dad


Erin came to visit it was lots of fun. On a friday we dropped the kids off at day care and headed up to the temple. It was great.

I love my sunflower and the bees loved it too

Some of the first veggies from my garden. Now my neighbors are enjoying them while we are out of town.

We went blueberry picking and it was great.


It was very over grown and Erin looked like she was lost in them

Me and my cute boy

Seth was loving it. He just walked around picked berries green or purple and was happy as could be.


These boys love blue berries



Erin's bucket on the left mine on the right. I had more.




Then someone got grumpy, we were done but man look at how many sticks he collected

Seth working on his skills while we wait for Kade in gymnastics. Its awesome they have a shelf full of buckets of kid toys for kids that are waiting for their siblings. its great

Bostyn is huge and lays pretty dark brown eggs

Brownie is laying beautiful blue/green eggs. And these are our only 2 ladies left. Embree died.
Lots more pictures as soon as i get home and edit pictures

2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

It was fun up in WA. And I do believe your son ate continually out of my bucket, and I had a bigger bucket. It was fun though. Love grumpy Kade. haha

Smart Helm said...

Great job with the canning. Someday I will go berrying... cuz it always sound like so much fun!