Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Pearsons

I haven't laughed so hard in so long. Tonight we google chatted with 3 of Jesse's sister. Sorry Emily for calling you at 1 in the morning but you were missing out. Kerry is in Nepal, Jen and Megan in Utah and we are in Washington all connected onto one video chat. It was awesome. Then better yet I figured out how to take pictures and then we could add effects to them. I have to say we all had a great laugh. We will have to do this again really soon.












3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

These are pretty awesome. I approve fully of the mustache on Megan. Glad you were able to have a good chat.

Powers Fam said...

Those are awesome!!! How fun to chat. Technology is awesome! Um, and how cute is Meg's hair?!?!!!!! I love it!

Smart Helm said...

Need to figure out how to do this with my family!